Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Thank you!

A Special Note from John and Kathy

We are now 10 blogs into our quest, and I just wanted to take a moment to thank the growing numbers of followers who have joined us on our journey.  We started with a very small following – our beloved family members and friends – and have slowly grown over the course of our first 10 blogs.  We really and truly appreciate everyone who is following us, and thank you for your messages of support and the feedback you have been providing. 

One of the things we have learned is that we need to be more personal – use our names and share pictures of us.  We have been told that making the blogs more personal will help people to better connect with us.  So, I will start to include more pics of us visiting the wineries and historical signs.  And in that spirit, I have included some pics of the two of us from our first 10 stops below.

So, as a matter of introduction, my name is John.  I currently work for a major automotive OEM, and I am the writer of our blogs and sometime picture taker.  My wife is Kathy, and she works in the health care industry.  She is the brains behind the operations and the tech support, as well as our primary photographer.  Together, we are having a great time on this quest, and have been dragging our kids into the mix, as well as some of our willing friends.  We have actually made 59 stops so far, so you can see that I am 49 blogs behind.  It is my intent to accelerate the production of blogs, so please be sure to check in more often as I try to get caught up.  I’ve already taken some flak for writing about events in June while we are now in September!!!

Again, thank you to everyone following us and supporting us.  Keep the comments coming, positive or constructive.  We love hearing from you.



#michiganwinesandsigns #michigan #history #michiganhistory #wine #michiganwine #winetasting #historyisbetterwithwine

No comments:

Post a Comment